Terms & Conditions
Kindly read the Terms & Conditions for admission at THE CREATIVE COMPASS INSTITUTES
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
1. Student must take prior appointment for individual counseling or general meeting with the Faculty Member.
2. Student must attend classes only on days fixed by the Faculty Member and must not get late than 10 minutes.
3. Students are not allowed to send/receive Calls, Message, Chat & use Online Social apps during the class.
4. Students must not comment on the race, caste, color & related information about anyone. Strict Action will be taken for derogatory remarks and may result in termination from the Programme.
5. Students must not exchange numbers with each other without prior permission from TCC Officials & Parent.
6. Students must not converse with opposite gender regarding anything apart from Course Content.
7. Students wearing above knee length will not be allowed in the class.
8. Students must not use abusive language as that will result in termination from the Programme.
9. Students must inform about leave / holidays at least 2 days prior and submit it in written in physical form or via digital communication.
10. Student must maintain the decorum and discipline in the class.
11. Any damage intentionally/unintentionally/accidentally to the Property at T.C.C.I. premises by student, will be borne by the Parent.
12. Student may ask questions regarding subject & topics related to their studies but must not argue with T.C.C.I officials in any regard, as that will not be entertained and will result in termination.
13. Students must focus on studies and not in making classmates as friends and indulging in any activity like outdoor trips, movies, eating out and unofficial meets.
14. Students must regularly check the website of the colleges they are planning to apply for eligibility, deadlines & admission criteria. It is not the responsibility of T.C.C.I to inform students.
15. Students must take prior permission to call or take guidance on phone. T.C.C.I officials are not available 24 X 7. Hence take no responsibility to respond / communication beyond class timings.
16. TCCI Officials will terminate the student for anything which is against the moral values , societal norms & defaming the ideologies of TCCI. Strict legal action will be taken immediately.
GUIDELINES FOR PARENT / GUARDIAN (P/G)
1. P/G must take prior appointment for student counseling or general meeting with the Faculty Member.
2. P/G must check regularly, the index book for their ward's progress.
3. P/G must provide a Contact Number for our communication and information broadcasting for all matters.
4. P/G must encourage student to attend at least 75% of the classes to ensure positive results.
5. P/G must inform T.C.C.I officials about any absent/ leave/ holidays at least 2 days prior and submit it in written in physical form or via digital communication.
6. P/G must take prior permission to call or take guidance on phone. T.C.C.I officials are not available 24 X 7. Hence, T.C.C.I take no responsibility to respond / communication beyond class timings.
7. P/G must not disturb the decorum, discipline and work environment at T.C.C.I premises by using high pitch voice, objectionable language & similar actions which is against the moral conduct, societal norms & defaming the ideologies of the institute and officials. Strict legal action will be taken immediately.
REFUND POLICY : Guidelines on Refund of Fees to Regular Students
* Subject to submission of Undertaking.
* Only Written application towards withdrawal submitted to T.C.C.I Administration Office will be entertained.
* Applicable Taxes will be deducted on the refund amount / deductions.
* The Processing of refund request will take minimum 3 weeks.
* Refund will only be processed after Outstation Student leaves the PG Facility provided during his/her Coaching tenure at T.C.C.I.
* No Refund policy for Crash Course Students
* Kindly check the latest guidelines every month for your knowledge.